Heart is the most important organ in human body. Among all organs, heart is formed first and beats when the baby is 4 weeks old in the mother's womb and continues to develop until the baby is born. Some babies are born with a heart which develops incompletely or improperly known as congenital heart disease, while a large number of babies are born with a completely normal formed heart and able to fulfill the function of pumping blood to support the growth of the body. Sometimes, certain types of viruses damage the heart's structure and function, which gives rise to symptoms of heart disease in infants or children. Along with variety of diets and lifestyles, adults are more prone to high blood pressure and heart disease, which can be life-threatening. As the heart stops working, everything ends, so check and take care of the heart’s health is the most important thing.
|Items||Congenital Heart Disease||Adult 30-55 Years (Regular)||Adult 30-55 Years (Comprehensive)||Elderly > 55 Years (Advance)|
|<5 Years||>5 Years|
|Basic Item||Health Questionnaire||•||•||•||•||•|
|Body weight & Height|
|Body Mass Index|
|Blood Pressure, Pulse rate, Respiratory rate, SpO2, To|
|Heart Test||Resting ECG||(Discuss case by case for infant)||•||•||•||•|
|Doppler Vascular||(Discuss case by case for infant)||•|
|Blood Test||Blood Count, Anemia||•||•||•||•|
|Blood Lipids: Total Cholesterol, HDL Cholesterol, LDL Cholesterol, Triglycerides||•||•||•|
|Renal Function: Creatinine||•||•||•||•|
|Renal Function: BUN||•||•||•||•|
|Electrolytes: K, Na, Ca, Cl||•||•||•|
|Liver function: SGPT/ALT, SGOT/AST, Gamma GT||•||•||•||•|
|Thyroid function: FT3,TSH||•||•|
|Gout: Uric acid||•||•|
|Cardiac enzyme: Troponin, CK-MB, LDH||•|
|Stool Test||Occult Blood||•|
|Lung Test||Chest X-Ray||•||•||•||•||•|
instruction for health screening programs, prepare for your visit:General Instructions
- Please bring along your ID card or passport and arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled appointment time.
- If you have a pre-existing medical condition, please bring along any test results or reports you have for the doctor to review.
- If you are under treatment or taking medication for any medical or physical condition, please notify the nurse in advance.
terms and conditions:
- Prices are inclusive doctor's fee.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- The Package Pricing is extended to patients who settle the bill directly to the Hospital only.
- No discount of any kind may be applied to package prices.