|Specialist Consultation||4 times - by Obstetrician Doctor and Midwives|
|Lab Tests||Complete blood count 2 times (more if necessary)|
|ANC lab test 1 time including: Blood Group, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HIV, Blood Glucose, Coagulation Function Test, Liver Function Test, Kidney Function Test|
|Vaginal GBS (Group B Streptococcus) Screening|
|Gestational Diabetes Screening |
|Urine Analysis 3 times (more if necessary)|
|Vaccination||Tetanus vaccination 1-2 times (if necessary)|
|Medication||Multivitamins + folic + iron + DHA + EPA : 90 tablets, Elevit|
|Obstetrics Ultrasound||Obstetric Ultrasound 2 times (more if necessary)|
|Fetal monitoring||4 times in 9 months of pregnancy (more if necessary)|
|ANC Class||4 times|
instruction for health screening programs, prepare for your visit:General Instructions
- Please bring along your ID card or passport and arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled appointment time.
- If you have a pre-existing medical condition, please bring along any test result or report you have for the doctor to review.
- If you are under treatment or taking medication for any medical or physical condition, please notify the nurse in advance.
terms and conditions:
- Prices are inclusive of doctor's fee.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- The package pricing is extended to patients who settle the bill directly to the hospital only.
- No discount of any kind may be applied to package prices.